and Other Mandated Exams
For certain occupations, OSHA mandates that workers have special physical exams to clear them to work.
Our medical staff is fully trained to perform these exams, as well as discuss with the workers any specific occupational health problems that may be associated with the type of work they are performing.
OSHA and other mandated
- Respirator clearance exams and respirator fit testing
- Physical exams and pulmonary function tests for asbestos, silica, hazardous material handling
- Screening programs for hearing loss
- Blood drawing for lead levels at the worksite
- Bloodborne pathogen training; hepatitis B vaccinations and tuberculosis screening
- Firefighter physicals
- Screenings for lead and other heavy metal exposure
- Hazardous Materials (HAZMAT) Technical Exams
- Commercial truck driver Department of Transportation (DOT) exams
- FAA examinations by an Aviation Medical Examiner (AME)
- Tuberculosis screening